Saturday, August 25, 2007 • 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Whether you are a novice or need a review, this techniques class will cover color blending, stippling and Joyce Hazen's newest tricks with the incredible Microglaze™. Microglaze is an incredible wax originally intended to protect paste paper products. Leave it to Joyce to discover a wealth of new techniques that are ideal for your rubber stamp artwork. Join stamp celebrity, Joyce Hazen, as she guides you in new techniques to create several faux finishes. Using a combination of A Stamp in the Hand's stamps, you will use Marvy Markers and stamp pads to create and design several cards and backgrounds.
About Joyce Hazen
Joyce Hazen has been an integral part of A Stamp in the Hand Co. for over 15 years. Over the years she has worked as store manager, demonstrator and "roadie" at stamp shows across the nation. She has enhanced her stamping techniques with the integration of her creative craft and art background. More recently she has been seen on a variety of television and cable shows showing various projects. Her enthusiasm and artistry will inspire and visually stimulate you.
$32. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.