Saturday, September 13, 2008 • 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Donna will bring all of her toys and you get to make as many cards as you can in 2 hours... There is so much stuff in her buffet that it might be a little overwhelming at first, but you can definitely crank out a bunch of cards once you get rolling!
About Donna Salazar
Donna is an artist who loves to inspire others to find their "artistic voice." She is an Endorsed Educator for Prima, and My Mind's Eye. Donna has been published in Doodling for Papercrafters, Altered Couture, Somerset Memories, Somerset Gallery, and Haute Handbags, and a designer on Scrapbooks etc's online scrapbook reality show, and Scrapbook Lifestyle seasons 1, 2, 3 and 5. You can get to know more about Donna on her blog, A Painterlady's View.
$34. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.