Monday, April 20, 2009 • 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Monday, April 20, 2009 • 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 • 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This is a techniques class. An introduction to the new Alcohol Inks and Tim Holtz stamps. Fun Fun Fun! We will be creating fantastic background images using air!
Can't decide which stamp to stamp on which paper? Come and join in the fun and you will find out an easy way to help with those decisions.
Please bring the following to class: a can of spray air, craft sheet, paper cutter, and tape. Please wear old clothes.
$23. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.