Tuesday, March 9, 2010 • 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 • 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
In this class we will be making a beautiful Spring banner composed of five pennants.
The class will include a trip to Lorraine's Embellishment Bar where you can customize your banner by choosing from a variety of Spring-themed vintage images, vintage garden and music books, and bits of vintage lace, trim, tulle, buttons and millinery flowers. Lorraine will also have German and Victorian scrap as well as lots of pretty papers, including vintage wallpaper designs.
And Lorraine will show you a quick and easy way to pleat crepe paper to make a trim for your pennant and some finishing tips. Plus, you will go home with a template and enough collage images to make another banner!
Please bring large and small scissors, paper trimmer, ModPodge, Stickles in Spring-y colors if you have them, hole punch, and anything else with which you may wish to customize your banner.
Come join the fun!
$23. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.