Thursday, April 7, 2011 • 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
It's great to have a lovely selection of get well and sympathy cards on hand when you need them. Also, these designs are appropriate for "all occasions." Join us for this elegant class!
Class cards are pre-stamped to save time and all papers and supplies are furnished. Students will need to bring only scissors to class. All adhesives, glue and markers, Tombow and/or Copic, are supplied for use in class.
Students also receive a printed instruction/measurement sheet of all projects along with an itemized list of papers needed to complete those projects. Cards and instructions/measurement sheets are copyrighted and for personal use only.
About Linel Mehus and Linda Bradbury
Linel Mehus began in the stamping industry in 1995 along with her sister Linda Bradbury. Together they conceived, started and operated for seven years a very successful rubber stamp art store called "The Avenue," in White Bear Lake, MN. Along with designing, teaching and instructing a new class each week and displaying over 100 new and original samples per month, they also designed, published and sold in the United States and overseas four Rubber Stamp Art Ideas books. Linel and Linda continue to design and teach on a weekly basis and hold three-four weekend retreats a year. See you in class!
$29. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.