Sunday, May 15, 2011 • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Come join Susan for a fun morning playing with B Line Designs' new images and creating this darling card! As the sentiment slides out, the card pops-up at the same time! Lots of fun!
Please bring the following to class: basic stamp kit (see footnotes), and Scor-tape or red-line tape. It also would be helpful to bring colored pencils and Scor-Buddy or Scor-Pal, but not required.
About Susan Mostek
Susan has been crafting for as long as she can remember. She fell in love with rubber stamping and paper crafts, a passion which continues to this day. She has taught a variety of paper craft techniques and is a designer for B Line Designs. Her artwork has been featured in publications including The Stampers Sampler, Rubberstampmadness, Crafts 'N Things and a book entitled Fifty Nifty Beaded Cards by Lark Books.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.