Saturday, May 12, 2012 • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Monday, June 11, 2012 • 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Saturday, July 14, 2012 • 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 • 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Monday, March 11, 2013 • 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Saturday, July 27, 2013 • 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Friday, November 1, 2013 • 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Monday, February 10, 2014 • 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Zentangle®, the creation of Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn and relaxing method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. Creating a Zentangle is an easy to understand process of simple deliberate strokes, which build on each other in beautiful, mesmerizing and surprising ways.
Anyone can create a Zentangle – artists and those convinced they are not an artist. If you can pick up the pen you can make a beautiful piece the very first time. People who are sure they are not "creative, artistic, or talented" are always delighted and surprised to see what they can create.
Once you have the basics of Zentangle it's an easy next step to exploring additional artistic applications – paper crafts, muti media, fiber arts, textiles – the possibilities are endless, one stroke at a time.
The Zentangle Basics class includes an introduction to the materials used, a guided practice in designing and creating unique Zentangle tiles, and instructions for eight basic tangle patterns.
Please join Suzanne Wilka, Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) for this introductory class in the Art of Zentangle. Your class fee includes a Starter kit of items needed to learn this exciting and fun new art form.
Additional information is available at Suzanne's blog and the Zentangle website.
$35. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.