Saturday, May 26, 2012 • 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Lynell Harlow, owner of Dreamweaver Stencils, will start with the basics and progress to the advanced technique of working with crackle paste. Also learn to make backgrounds on acetate with the Color Solution Artist Grade Alcohol Ink and Metallic F/X powders. Step-by-step information will help you feel confident as you work with these materials.
All materials are included. Tools? Bring a trimmer and adhesives for card finishing.
About Lynell Harlow
Lynell Harlow is known world-wide for her innovative exploration of the centuries-old arts of stenciling and embossing. Her unique designs, and the stenciling and embossing plates used to create them, have been featured in magazine articles and several books including Paper Art, Art of the Scrapbook, and The Art and Craft of Handmade Cards. Lynell is a frequent guest on television shows, teaches workshops throughout the United States, and has produced a video, Unique Techniques: Working with Brass Stencils. She is also the owner of Dreamweaver Stencils.
$30. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.