Saturday, May 12, 2012 • 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Join us for a morning full of classic goodness combining Carol's shadowbox cards with Pink Paislee's new London Market papers. These are not just cards with well wishes but beautiful shadowboxes all decorated for that special someone. Inside each is an adorable little gift card and even more embellishments of course! These cards are ultra feminine and fit for a princess! Be they young or old, mother, daughter, sister, or best friend, this little duo is sure to please. Carol will have the pre-cut shadowboxes, pre-stamped cards, flowers, pearls, dress mannequins, pre-cut papers, and more for you to enjoy.
Please bring: paper trimmer or craft knife and pad, Uhu glue stick, distress ink (Carol used Vintage Photo), hot glue gun and hot glue sticks, and a quick dry white glue such as Super Tacky or The Ultimate (you can use ¼ inch red line tape or Score Tape if you prefer).
About Carol Murphy
Carol Murphy is a well published mixed media artist and instructor living in El Cajon, California. Her feature articles and pieces have been published in many publications, including Somerset Studio, Art Doll Quarterly, Somerset Studio Gallery Editions, PaperART, CorrespondenceART, Stamper's Sampler, Altered Arts, Legacy, Somerset Studio Take Ten issues, Somerset Studio Inspirations issues and several Somerset Studio Catch Up issues as well. Earlier this year several of Carol's projects were featured in Graphic 45's blog article Nostalgic Appeal: The Beautiful G45 Art of Carol Murphy.
To see more of Carol's work visit her website: Altered By Design.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.