Saturday, August 18, 2012 • 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Create a 6x6 mixed media book using the new Oceanside Paper collection Christine designed for Creative Imaginations. Layer patterned papers, beautiful painted resist papers, vintage ephemera and Luminartes acrylic silk glaze and metallic foils to create a complex layered book cover.
Please bring to class if you have these items: a personal paper trimmer, crop-a-dile, watercolor brushes. Christine will bring some brushes too. Also, bring any photographs that you would like to use in your book.
Christine will do a brief show and tell about designing products and will bring in her original art that inspired these collections.
About Christine Adolph
Artist Christine Adolph combines her love of nature with global influences and historic elements to create a vast portfolio of sophisticated textures, patterns, and motifs that are licensed on scrapbook and crafting kits, rubber stamps, kitchen textiles, home décor, fabrics, stationery, and greeting cards. In high demand, her artwork has also been featured on the covers of many books and national magazines including Somerset Studio, Legacy, Take Ten, Stampers Sampler and Cloth Paper Scissors.
$45. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.