Sunday, November 4, 2012 • 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Create a designer purse charm. These double sided charms are fun to make and fun to put on your purse, back pack or even you camera case (like Sharon does). There will be several design looks to choose from. Butterfly and artsie. The bonus is a small cell phone charm or use it as a zipper pull.
Please bring to class: chalk palette, glaze of choice (clear; Glossy Accent glaze, Diamond glaze, or 3D Crystal lacquer), favorite scissors to cut shrink plastic. Sharon will suppliy everything else.
About Sharon Diskin
Sharon has been stamping and creating for over twenty years. She was was an "Artist on Call" for Stampington and Co. for the Inspirations magazine from 2001 through 2007. She also worked for Luminarte with the Twinkling H2O's and Polished Pigments for six years.
Creating her own embellishments and jewerly has been a delight for Sharon. Shrink plastic creations are Sharon's favorite medium other than paper. It is a fun product and craft that she has been working with for over eleven years now, and it is still fun for her!
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.