Saturday, April 13, 2013 • 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
You will have fun getting messy while creating a really artsy 11x14 canvas project!! We will be using the new paper line by Carta Bella, texture paints by Art Anthology, Embossing Powders by WOW, Templates by Crafters Workshop, and sprays!!!! The best part – you can turn the papers over and make this project look completely different (colors are black and white). Just add the colors of your choice to it and you've got yourself a new look!!! Extra goodies – mod podge, gesso, embellishments, etc.
Please bring to class: scissors, trimmer, adhesive (runner), fast drying liquid adhesive, glue dots, brown color ink pad, distresser, black GLAZE pen, blending tool, embossing gun, embossing pad (Versamark).
WOW Embossing Powder and Art Anthology Demonstration and Trunk Show
Don't miss the FREE WOW Embossing Powder and Art Anthology demonstration Saturday April 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and the WOW Embossing Powder and Art Anthology trunk show Saturday and Sunday April 13th and 14th.
$37. 72-hour cancellation notice required for refund.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.