Thursday, May 23, 2013 • 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Zentangle - Beyond the Basics - A three class series
This three class series is designed to take your exploration of Zentangle to the next level. Lessons will include learning more complex tangles, tangle enhancers, expanded shading techniques, strings and step-outs, tangleations, tangle transitions, and tangles as borders or strings.
While designed as a series, you may sign up for a single class. Students that sign up and pay for all three classes in advance will receive a $7 refund at the first class.
Class 1 - All Things Tangle - learn more tangles, tangles as borders and strings, tanglelations and transitions.
Class 2 - Tangle Enhancers, Lettering, and White on Black.
Class 3 - Step Outs, Strings or No Strings and Shading, Shading, Shading.
Prerequisite - Zentangle Basics or a basic understanding of the Zentangle process and a repertoire of tangles to use.
Please bring to class: Micron or similar pens in the size(s) of your choice (01 and 03 Microns are recommended). All other materials will be provided.
Additional information is available at Suzanne's blog and the Zentangle website.
$29. Includes all class materials.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.