Saturday, June 1, 2013 • 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
…hey stampers, love the Tim Holtz twelve tags of 2013? Join the club. Seriously. Follow along all year with Denise and create these gorgeous tags designed by Tim Holtz himself. The plan is to meet at least four times over the course of the year right here at our favorite stamp store – Stamping Details – to make the tags Tim shows on his blog (or as close as possible). So get ready to learn some fun new techniques and meet other stampers who love Tim just as much as you do.
Denise will provide all the supplies you need and walk you through the steps to complete the first three tags of 2013 (January through March) all for only $24.
Please bring basic supplies: scissors, craft mat (if you have one), dry adhesive tape of choice, Glossy Accents by Ranger, dimensional foam adhesive, tweezers. To keep things moving, please bring (if you have them): Tim Holtz or Niji water brush (fine or medium tip), small and large stamping blocks, heating tool, Tim Holtz distress tool, sanding block or sandpaper or nail file.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.