Sunday, June 23, 2013 • 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Learn this fun "secret" stitch to make a beautiful journal. Wood inlay adds to the beauty of this book.
Please bring to class: basic class kit (see footnotes), brush for glue (foam or 1 inch flat), ruler, X-Acto knife.
About Kathie Shepherd
Kathie has been involved in the paper arts industry many years. She loves paper and books, and focuses her talents in the art of book making. She has been published and has appeared on Phoenix-area television showing her book making skills. Kathie is the owner of The Occasional Artist in Glendale, Arizona, and previously co-owned The Creative Quest.
$60. Includes all class materials. Cover papers will vary.
72-hour cancellation notice required for refund.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.