Saturday, July 13, 2013 • 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Do you have a hard time creating with color? This class is for you! You'll be learning how to feel confident with different color schemes while playing with paints, embossing powders, gesso, sprays, templates, chalks, and more.
What to bring:
- Double-sided adhesive
- Fast drying liquid adhesive
- Glossy accents
- Embossing fun
- Embossing pad
- Black glaze pen
- Glue dots
- Foam squares/circles
- Paper piercer
$40. 72-hour cancellation notice required for refund.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.