Saturday, July 13, 2013 • 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You will be creating a really fun album out of a cardboard box. We will be cutting it up, painting, embossing, spraying, and playing with the new line by Echo Park.
What to bring:
- A regular old box that you can cut up
- Box cutter
- Foam pad
- Black glaze pen (Sakura)
- Ink pads (red, teal, and light brown)
- Embossing gun
- Embossing pad
- Foam squares
- Glue dots
- Fast drying adhesive
- Splat mat
- Crop-o-dile (if you have one)
$45. 72-hour cancellation notice required for refund.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.