Friday, August 9, 2013 • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Dina always says she doesn't know how to draw, yet she has taught herself how to draw faces. Guess what? You can draw faces, too! Dina will teach you how to draw a face with easy tips and tricks. We'll use the "magic pencil" to make your faces look artsy and interesting (and Dina will give you each your own pencil in your kit, so you'll have one to play with at home). She'll also show you how to paint the faces with artistic, fun colors. Even if you can't draw, you can learn to draw faces. Dina promises!
Please bring to class:
- Basic crafting tool kit (pencil, scissors, craft sheet, paint rag, paint brushes, palette knife, paint palette, baby wipes)
- White acrylic gesso
- Acrylic paints (please include Titanium White and a dark color for shadows like Raw Umber or Payne's Grey)
- Gel medium (Dina prefers matte)
- A note about paint brushes: please include a small flat brush and a small round brush (Dina likes the Claudine Hellmuth brush assortment by Ranger – they are inexpensive and good quality)
$58. 72-hour cancellation notice required for refund.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.