Sunday, August 11, 2013 • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Come and play with stamping and beeswax. We'll make six encaustic tags (acrylic paint, spray ink, modeling paste, beeswax… oh my!). The tags will go in an accordion book structure. Beeswax is fun and addictive… come and play!
Please bring to class:
- Basic crafting tool kit (pencil, scissors, craft sheet, paint rag, paint brushes, palette knife, paint palette, baby wipes)
- White acrylic gesso
- Gel medium or adhesive for gluing tags into accordion (Dina likes the Ranger Collage glue stick)
- Acrylic paint in your favorite colors (we only need a bit of paint, you don't need a lot)
- A small collection of collage papers and fabrics that appeal to you; Dina will give you some, but your project will be more personal if you use papers and fabrics that you like
- Optional: any of your favorite rubber stamps; Dina will bring an large assortment for class use, but bring any that you like as well
- Optional: permanent ink pads (Dina likes Ranger Archival pads because they're permanent and stamp well on paint and ink; she will have some to share, but it might be nice for you to have your own)
$58. 72-hour cancellation notice required for refund.
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.