Saturday, July 11, 2009 • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This "butterfly board book" is truly elegant with just the right touch of gold, bling and ribbon to make it a gift you will love to give or keep for your own collection.
The kit Brenda has put together for you comes with everything you will need to complete a book just like the sample.
Need another reason to sign up for this great class? 100% of the class proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to help with the search to find a cure for breast cancer. Yes, 100%, as Brenda is donating all project materials, besides her donation of time designing the project, and planning and teaching the class!
Please bring scissors and paper glue.
Donation: $24. Please make check or money order payable to SGKBCF (Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation).
- Classes have a limited enrollment to ensure comfort, maximum enjoyment and individualized instruction.
- Payment at time of registration reserves your spot and is required.
- Register in person or by calling (858-513-8024) during store hours.
- Store Cancellation: Classes with fewer than 2-3 students will be cancelled after consultation with the instructor. A full refund will be given.
- Student Cancellation: A refund will be available with 48-hour notice of cancellation, or 72-hour notice of cancellation when specified for out-of-area instructors. This gives the instructor enough time to modify the preparation kits accordingly. No refund when there is less than 48-hour notification, or less than 72-hour notification when specified; student will receive the class kit/instructor notes if applicable.
- Basic Class Kit: we recommend you bring adhesive, scissors, tweezers, X-Acto knife with fresh blade, pencil, black inkpad and personal paper cutter to all classes if you have these items. A stylus and light box is recommended for dry embossing classes if you have them. A wet embossing heat tool is recommended for embossing with powders.
- Class attendees receive 10% off non-sale product purchases on the day of the class. Class fees and gift certificates excluded.